Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,871  
It is colder. It was 57 when I started my day, and is down to 45, on the way to 32 tonight.

I did my mowing yesterday, but it was sort of nice that I needed rubber boots to tend to horses, this morning! With this wind, it won't take it long to dry out again. :(

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,872  
Actually it's darn near cold .. Those winds are brutal and looking at 30 overnight .. Neighbor says 1.89 inches of rain !!!

I drove out to see the wheat .. Instant improvement .. Rain is good !!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,873  
Yep, NWS says it was 55 degrees about 4 a.m. and has been slowly, but steadily going down to our current 42 and going for a low of 31 tonight, and with winds gusting to 41 mph, it seems downright chilly out there.

I took our mutt for a walk in the woods in a local park this morning. Of course I bundled up and stayed warm and back in the woods, we were just a little bit protected from the wind, but you should have seen the little mutt jump when a widowmaker broke with a terrific crack sound.:laughing: She was looking around trying to tell where that sound came from.

And of course we had the whole park to ourselves. No one else was crazy enough to be out there this morning.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,874  
Thunder and two more tenths of an inch this morning. We're wet here.
Windy too.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,875  
Hey BlueRiver; For some reason, this song made me think of you! :D

And bindian, Corb is eye candy, IMO! :drool:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,876  
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,877  
I done watched that 3 times ... Makes me wanna join that party!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,878  
I done watched that 3 times ... Makes me wanna join that party!!

Good to know I am not the only one likes that! I enjoy listening to Corb in the mornings especially. His music gets my foot tapping and my blood pumping!

Last edited:
   / Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,879  
Here's another Corb song for the cattle folks in our group. No good video of Corb though. *sigh*

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,880  
Well, he sings good. But he isn't George Strait.
hugs, Brandi