Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,981  
Brandi--My travels into Boston years ago were a little better that that, but not much. I was opening a restaurant and working pretty hard, Hiring, Training, looking for vendors etc. After opening I traveled in every so often to keep an eye on what was happening. I ate out at night but I never got to do the tourist thing with all the History in Boston. Still there will be plenty of sampling the Boston restaurant scene.......that just can't be helped, but I'm also looking forward to a change in weather(been there in the winter.....I'll pass).

Charlie
Charlie,
Have a good time and be careful.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,983  
Tragic news today.

Mikim has died.

He had an accident yesterday while working with his tractor (FEL) and lawn mower.

His wife is making arrangements today.

He was a good friend and always there to help when called. He will be greatly missed.
Rest in peace Mike.

Bird, could you put a link to his Member of the Month post. Thanks.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread
#5,985  
Last edited:
   / Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,988  
Oh my gosh. Words can't explain the loss. I was hoping to go see him and Bernice week after next. I was wanting to introduce my TBN (first time meeting) friend from Florida to them. Mike said once he and the other Texas guys would help me find the right guy to date. Oh mike, Mike, you will be missed. I really looked up to you.
with sad hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,989  
I just got home and got the news from my wife. Some mutual friends had called her and told her. I am deeply saddened by this. He was a really good man and a straight shooter. Prayers for Bernice and the family.

I don't know if any of you all remember, but Mike and Bernice have a grandson that they adopted when his parents got killed in a car wreck. I can personally vouch that this young man, Trevor ( I think he's in 7th or 8th grade), is a really good kid. Some friends bring him to church every now and then and I go out of my way to spend some time with him.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #5,990