Some Northern Arizona Game Pics

/ Some Northern Arizona Game Pics #21  
Wow, even surprised me, it looks like a BADGER. They are pretty rare and quite aggressive. It sure was moving fast as the camera only caught it with 1 shot on a 3 shot burst.

View attachment 274958

:thumbsup: Neat pic keep-em coming !

Boone

/ Some Northern Arizona Game Pics
PRMS0346.JPG

/ Some Northern Arizona Game Pics #23  
Nice pics. Is tha a trail that the animals use? Why did you put there camera where you put it?

Eddie

/ Some Northern Arizona Game Pics #24  
I am in Williamson Valley, about 40 miles south of Seligman. About 4,800 elevation

Up in Seligman they killed one of THE LARGEST mountain lions ever caught on record in the state of Arizona. It was one HUGE CAT.

View attachment 271359

View attachment 271360

Does the Williams group called the "Bill Williams Mountain Men" still ride to Phoeniz to open the state fair each year.
Had a Doctor and Vet. in the ride when called at night for help would ask which bag should he bring.
Treating a horse and it kicked him and resulted in dying from the kick.
Was a great doctor.

ken

Nice pics. Is tha a trail that the animals use? Why did you put there camera where you put it?

Eddie

It was just a random spot. I didn't pick it for any particular reason besides it being a spot to mount the camera on a tree. Strangely enough it looks like it is a commonly used trail by the wildlife.

It was just luck that I picked that spot.

Here is a really clear and nice picture of a very large and beautiful bobcat. Looks to be very healthy.
PRMS0169.jpg

/ Some Northern Arizona Game Pics #27  
That sure is a great spot you picked.

Eddie

PRMS0136.jpg

Bobcat visiting at night

PRMS0786.jpg

Coyote with rabbit in its mouth