Some Northern Arizona Game Pics

/ Some Northern Arizona Game Pics #12  
Looks a lot like my property. Where are you? I'm about 15 miles SW of Seligman.

/ Some Northern Arizona Game Pics
Looks a lot like my property. Where are you? I'm about 15 miles SW of Seligman.

I am in Williamson Valley, about 40 miles south of Seligman. About 4,800 elevation

Up in Seligman they killed one of THE LARGEST mountain lions ever caught on record in the state of Arizona. It was one HUGE CAT.

lion.jpg

lion paw.jpg

/ Some Northern Arizona Game Pics #14  
I am in Williamson Valley, about 40 miles south of Seligman. About 4,800 elevation

One of these days I'm going to take the Williams Valley Road from up near our place down to Prescott. I know it's way shorter, but will probably take just as long or longer.

One of these days I'm going to take the Williams Valley Road from up near our place down to Prescott. I know it's way shorter, but will probably take just as long or longer.

The roadway is unpaved but with a 4x4 it should be fine, as long as it doesn't rain.

One day they will pave that road...

/ Some Northern Arizona Game Pics #16  
The picture was taken right around sunrise so no IRs were used but it still wasn't bright enough to get a really bright picture, so it's a little dark but still quite visible.

I believe it is probably a female judging from its size. They have quite a range (2-20 miles). Waiting to see if I can catch a black bear or mountain lion. Time will tell. If I had the extra $$, I would get more cameras and scatter them around my lot to get better coverage.

I was able to brighten it up a bit for you, so it is a bit clearer..
271383d1340952125-some-northern-arizona-game-pics-cr2787.jpeg

Attachments

• CR2787.jpeg
    CR2787.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 356
   / Some Northern Arizona Game Pics #18  
Looks like a German Shepherd to me. It must be one well-fed coyote. All the ones here are smaller and super thin with long skinny legs.

Looks like a German Shepherd to me. It must be one well-fed coyote. All the ones here are smaller and super thin with long skinny legs.

That's why I didn't think it was a coyote at first. It sure is pretty thick, that is for sure.

Wow, even surprised me, it looks like a BADGER. They are pretty rare and quite aggressive. It sure was moving fast as the camera only caught it with 1 shot on a 3 shot burst.

PRMS0421.jpg