Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ?

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #51  
One of my two brothers or I had my fathers ddform from WWII. We have looked at least 12 yrs still cannot find it and the one we got from where ever it came from is not correct. Dad was a 2nd Ranger , it does not show that .
Neighbor gave me a gift card for a favorite eating place 5 or 6 yrs ago . She put it away in a safe place so it wouldn't get lost. Don't think it has been lost, just don't know, can't find the darn thing.
New tractor came last July took key out of switch to put the basement door key on same keyring. Still have no idea where or what I have done with the keys. Thankfully I had the spare key still in package from dealer or I would not been able to start tractor.
I can lay something down , move my eyes to look somewhere else look back and loose the item I laid down. We do use the home safe to get important papers . Just don't know why wife didn't use the safe for the gift card..
Hate getting OLD.....

I think I feel your pain, but I can't remember ! :laughing:

/ Have you ever lost a really important legal document or keepsake and then found it ? #52  
I lost or misplaced one of my keys for my new tractor. I looked for days, finally I ordered two new keys from the dealer and after they showed up I found the one I misplaced.
Now I have 3 spares.