Can a snake harm my car?

/ Can a snake harm my car? #22  
This snake caused this car to throw the belt.

/ Can a snake harm my car? #23  
My wife would have a heart attack and die on the spot if she opened the hood of her car and saw that. She is one of those people that leaves the room if they show a snake on TV.

MarkV

/ Can a snake harm my car? #24  
Many small aircraft owners place a coiled rubber snake on the airplane cowling during springtime.
The purpose being to deter birds from nesting under the cowling as there is nothing more frustrating than removing bird nests every time you want to fly.

SO, a snake under your hood will prevent bird nests!

/ Can a snake harm my car? #25  
This snake caused this car to throw the belt.

You see, that is Exactly what I was concerned about.. Snake in engine compartment, not good. Not good for you, not good for the snake.

/ Can a snake harm my car? #26  
yuck....

/ Can a snake harm my car? #27  
If it was a "Cobra" you may end up with baby mustangs! :D

Sorry, changed coffee brands:eek:

/ Can a snake harm my car? #28  
If it was a "Cobra" you may end up with baby mustangs! :D

Sorry, changed coffee brands:eek:

/ Can a snake harm my car? #29  
I wondered what that rattle was......now I'm relieved to find that it is "just a snake" :shocked:

Remind me to put out snake repellent before dark TODAY!

/ Can a snake harm my car? #30  
When I worked at a car dealership a women came in and said she seen a snake by her wiper blade, while she was driving down the road.:shocked: Now she had a noise and vibration when the a/c was on. I pulled the blower motor, found a dead snake, dog food and dead baby mice. This woman freaked out, she also thought warranty should cover the repair.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Dave