Jinman's Lift Project

/ Jinman's Lift Project #51  
I think all of the surprise stuff was a down payment on the installation of the stair lift to come later.....

I thought you would be ready again after a day's rest.:yes:

pacerron, the electrical Mike installed at the corner of the deck would be a good place to plug in two lights. One facing the sidewalk and one facing the lift. Good thought!

/ Jinman's Lift Project #52  
Thanks again to everyone for the lift installation help. Great job everyone!!! Looking forward to your next project.

/ Jinman's Lift Project #53  
You folks done good. Period.

You can't say it any better than that.

What an awesome job for a deserving man. Jinman, get better soon!! Love your posts on TBN.

/ Jinman's Lift Project
So there we were, Tuesday about lunch time and I was thinking about working for peanuts....

Then that song by Pharrel Williams came on, you know, the one where everyone is skipping and waving etc in videos, came on the truck radio and Don became something like I've never seen before, check out the photos....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 505
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 583
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    924.8 KB · Views: 451
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    997.5 KB · Views: 481
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 506
   / Jinman's Lift Project #55  
Just an update, Jim and I absolutely love the wheelchair lift. We've been up and down and out and about several times here at the house. It is great!! What freedom and the lift works so well. You all did such a super job. Thank you to all!!

/ Jinman's Lift Project #56  
Great thread, great pictures and great big hearted people ... Jim said in one of the post something about. "Getting paid better " ... I got a feeling you folks have been paid!!! Nothing better for the inner soul than a warm feeling inside helping a friend... You guys are the best !!!!

/ Jinman's Lift Project #57  
Just an update, Jim and I absolutely love the wheelchair lift. We've been up and down and out and about several times here at the house. It is great!! What freedom and the lift works so well. You all did such a super job. Thank you to all!!

I KNOW we're all glad to hear that update!

/ Jinman's Lift Project #58  

Welcome aboard young lady!! Be careful though, after all the good things Jim has said about you, you may get "hit on":D

/ Jinman's Lift Project #59  

What a great update!!!! Thank you.

/ Jinman's Lift Project #60  
Kathy,
That is great to hear.
hugs, Brandi