Jinman's Lift Project

/ Jinman's Lift Project
Welcome aboard young lady!! Be careful though, after all the good things Jim has said about you, you may get "hit on":D
Jim like the rest of us married way above himself.

/ Jinman's Lift Project #64  
Thank you all for the nice words and support. It really does help us to not feel alone in all of this. We've always known TBN folks were special, you all just reinforced that 100% and then some!!

/ Jinman's Lift Project #65  
She is a jewel. Rebecca and Chloe and I were leaving Mikim's house just after Jim and Kathy arrived for Mikim's gate building get together. She was making sure Jim and her Grandson had a plate. Then she took a few slices of watermelon and gave them to me, before she even ate. This was late afternoon and I know she was hungary, as they had been on the road all day. But she took the time to get some fruit for some folks she just meant. She is AWESOME.
hugs, Brandi

/ Jinman's Lift Project #66  
Well, as usual, I'm forever playing catch-up and only now found this thread. But I have to add my admiration and respect for those of you looking out for Jim and for the work you did. You Texans have a way of setting a great example for everyone else. And, Jim, there's probably more than a few other TBN folks who'd be there to help if they could, although it's not at all clear they could improve much on the crew that did show up. Thanks for sharing this and God bless.

/ Jinman's Lift Project #67  
Grandad4-- Thanks for the kind thoughts. You know Texans don't like to brag.......OK maybe a little. But this is an example of Texans just being Texans. The guys that showed up to lend a helping hand are the best of the best, and my hat is off to all of them.

God Bless
Charlie

/ Jinman's Lift Project #68  
Jim I'm sorry to hear your having some health issues. Who would have thought all those years ago when we started following TBN that it would lead to these types of friendships. Absolutely inspiring everyone. I'm proud to call ya'll friends even if it is just through the internet.

MarkV

/ Jinman's Lift Project #70  
Wow its been a few years since i was on TBN. So glad i came across it.
All yall are inspirational. Harvey, tip of the hat to your good works.
Bill