NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #1  

FTG-05

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330 GST w/FEL, Kubota RTV-XG850, Kubota ZD326S
trudging 140 yards uphill from their tree stand knowing that they drove over 3 ours and have nothing to show for it!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #2  
Lol...

Theres gotta be more juicy details to that one!

Have a nice drive home sucka! Hope they left you a nice tree stand.

/ NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters.......
They weren't on my property - this time.

They hunt the property next to mine, all 6 acres of it. About 4 acres once you take the home area plus the brush "island" out. An area about 120 yards by 140 yards, as measured by GE's Ruler.

I've caught them trespassing the last two seasons plus they trespassed again early this October. It's archery and muzzleloading season here now; gun season starts next Saturday, goes until Jan 13 +/-.

New Anti-Trespassing Policy implemented by me this season: Early o-dark thirty and dawn property line inspections and game camera "checking" when they come to hunt. I'm in my Kubota RTV, which is pretty dang loud and noisy. I make sure to do a very thorough property line inspection to ensure trespassers aren't trespassing.

And I just now realized something:

Based on when they left (empty handed), they haven't even made it home yet!!!

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

God I love it!!!

/ NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #5  
Spray some Mercapton around and catch up on your sleep.

/ NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #6  
You must not have a deer herd problem in your area. Some places, any responsible hunter would be welcomed.

You must not have a deer herd problem in your area. Some places, any responsible hunter would be welcomed.

Here's where you're "logic" went to crap.

/ NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #8  
A 'responsible hunter' isnt going to try to hunt such a small area, without being on good terms with the landowners around them.

I have a good relationship with the landowners around me, only one hunts close to the lines, and we have an understanding/agreement that we 'share' that holler, as the propertly line is the creek. I can see him on his side long before I get close enough to disturb his hunt, and steer clear, we get along good. And I have other areas much easier to hunt than that side of my 118ac.

Status
Not open for further replies.