NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #191  
I had my truck breakdown and left it in gravel lot which was posted no trespassing. Lot was 50x100. I parked in the corner and left note with reason truck was there and that I would be back later that day to recover-truck , and my phone number
Lot was at farm with no house. Owner called police to impound my truck

Another one of those legit reasons IMO. Was it posted, yep. Are you in the wrong, yep. But your broke down.....what else are you supposed to do. I dont know the circumstances, but assume the vehicle was dead in the water and that was the only place you could coast to that didnt impede traffic or someones drive? Or the vehicle was otherwise not road worthy.

Was the guy well within his legal rights to call the law and have it towed....yep. Was it pretty crappy what he did....yep. But had he taken justice into his own hands as some members here suggest, and slash your tires or vandalize the vehicle in any way.....he is just as guilty, if not more so than you.

While I hate people who trespass, or break the law in similar fashion just as much as anybody. What I cannot stand is those that think they can do whatever in retaliation. And brag or condone it on the internet. I suspect in most cases, those saying "I would do this, or I would do that (in retaliation), all just all talk. Everyone on the internet is a tough guy.

/ NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #192  
This thread is worse than Divorce Court on TV!

Please let it die.

/ NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #193  
I had my truck breakdown and left it in gravel lot which was posted no trespassing. Lot was 50x100. I parked in the corner and left note with reason truck was there and that I would be back later that day to recover-truck , and my phone number
Lot was at farm with no house. Owner called police to impound my truck

Did they actually impound it? Even with the note that it broke down?

/ NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #194  
Sheriff called me and I picked up truck later in the same day it broke down
Alternator fried battery, truck was pushed from road into corner of his lot so that I did not block access to his buildings.

/ NOTHING warms my heart more than Trespassing Slob Hunters....... #195  
Is there a way for an admin to block/ban someone from a thread!
I find this topic interesting and hate to see the thread closed primarily because of one poster acting mean-spirited and childish.

Unfortunately, once a thread gets reported to the moderators and it has more than a few infractions, its pretty much too far gone to prune out all the weeds and seeds (comments, replies, quotes of comments, quotes of replies to comments, he said-she said, etc)..... so we close it and suggest that a new thread on the same subject be started if someone wants to continue the discussion....

Which is what we are doing. So, if someone would like to start a new thread on the same subject, please feel free to do so. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.