Todays news headlines and observations...

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #1  

/pine

Super Star Member
Happy Cinco de Mayo to those that celebrate...

But I saw two other headlines on a popular news portal today...both of them pleasing to read...

The first headline read: "Swearing increases physical strength"...Hey, in the back of my mind I knew it (earthy language) had to have some kind of power...best not to be abused though...

The second headline read: "Talking to yourself out loud helps boost brainpower and could indicate higher intelligence" Not sure how scientific the articles are but I'm willing to give them the benefit of doubt...BTW if someone asks if you were talking to yourself...just say "yeah...sometimes I need expert advice"...!

Swearing makes you stronger and increases stamina, study finds | The Independent

Talking to yourself out loud helps boost brainpower and could indicate higher intelligence - Mirror Online

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #2  
When I talk to myself, I at least get the answers I want to hear. :D

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #3  
Might be, but if really hurts my feelings when I talk to myself and get ignored!

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #4  
Three out of the four voices in my scone agree with the second story. :thumbsup:

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #5  
When people ask if I am talking to myself, I tell them no, I am talking to me, myself and I. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

I also tell them that the most intelligent conversations I have are with me, myself and I. :shocked::D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #6  
There's nothing wrong with talking to yourself as long as you don't get a response.

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #7  
I talk back to myself a LOT. And I'm not usually very nice!

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #10  
Two rules;
Rule #1. I am always right.
Rule #2. If you think I may be mistaken, refer to rule # 1.
Even the voices in my head know I am right.:D