Todays news headlines and observations...

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #11  
No wonder my wife is stronger than me... 5'3" @110# (when she's not knocked up, like now) she coulda been a sailor!

Nothing wrong with talking to myself... but it gets confusing when around others doing the same thing... makes for some really messed up conversations, that were ment to be monologues.

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #12  
I am so mixed up, I see voices and hear visions. :eek:

/ Todays news headlines and observations... #13  
Happy Cinco de Mayo to those that celebrate...

But I saw two other headlines on a popular news portal today...both of them pleasing to read...

The first headline read: "Swearing increases physical strength"...Hey, in the back of my mind I knew it (earthy language) had to have some kind of power...best not to be abused though...

The second headline read: "Talking to yourself out loud helps boost brainpower and could indicate higher intelligence" Not sure how scientific the articles are but I'm willing to give them the benefit of doubt...BTW if someone asks if you were talking to yourself...just say "yeah...sometimes I need expert advice"...!

Swearing makes you stronger and increases stamina, study finds | The Independent

Talking to yourself out loud helps boost brainpower and could indicate higher intelligence - Mirror Online

Oh that's good news. I must be really strong and also really smart.