Refillable Chain Saw (Nose) Grease Gun?

/ Refillable Chain Saw (Nose) Grease Gun? #1  

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
Is there any option for greasing the roller nose of a chain saw except for those disposable syringes?

Like a small one hand refillable metal grease gun? I have tried refilling the syringes without much luck.

Thanks.

/ Refillable Chain Saw (Nose) Grease Gun? #4  
Most big box stores carry a plastic greaser which is a spring loaded deal that works on hand pressure. I'll see if I can find a pic.

/ Refillable Chain Saw (Nose) Grease Gun? #5  
Second the needle nose on a grease gun. They actually make a cone nose for them also

/ Refillable Chain Saw (Nose) Grease Gun? #6  
IMG_2353.JPG
Picture of both from a quick google search.....

/ Refillable Chain Saw (Nose) Grease Gun?
Thanks. That's the type of thing I was looking for. Curious if such little grease guns are sold in Canada. The attachment on a regular gun would be a pain.

/ Refillable Chain Saw (Nose) Grease Gun? #8  
Thanks. That's the type of thing I was looking for. Curious if such little grease guns are sold in Canada. The attachment on a regular gun would be a pain.

Speaking of a pain. Lately, I've been having to take off the back and press on the flexable cap that covers the grease to get it to flow.

/ Refillable Chain Saw (Nose) Grease Gun? #9  
have gotten real good taking a 16oz bottle of chain saw oil. and hitting the chain without hardly any spillage. i have a old little metal can, were the bottom flexs some. not real convent, as far as handling it and getting oil on the chain.

have gotten into some trees, were the saw dust is mico dust and not chips. and just loves plugging up the oiler holes (from bottle on saw itself, to hole in bar itself)

the corded electric pole saw, needs a little handle for the oiler on the pole itself. most of the time blade tilted up and oil never comes out of the oiler. so constant take down lean blade downwards and pump it a few times to get oil going. then raise it back up. today got me good, in feeling like i was using a 20lbs sledge hammer all day.