It takes all kinds

/ It takes all kinds #21  
Lane Ive had the same problem at the landfill we run its park like they way we keep it maintained and we use wild birdfeed to grass the slopes so lots of millet on the slopes. The company we work for let the higher ups start hunting there and we have very few wooded areas. Not really supposed to let anyone else in there as its a commercial facility. Our Farmer friend on the other side has 150 acres of woods and fields. I mentioned to the boss that they wouldnt stay on us hunting but they Okayed it. Not 2 weekends later the farmer came to use wanting to show us tracks to a deer stand on his land. Plusso ne hunter took a brush shot at him and his little boy while they were walking a creek bank. We stopped the hunting but they are fencing in the Landfill to try it again, Im waitng for them to tear up something now. Last year they tried to get us to leave them keys to fetch the deer with the equipment so they wouldnt have to walk them out. The best part is when the office gives out 2 keys and then half the county has keys. I hope our EPA inspector denies the request this year. Not to CHange the subject Lane, but did you ever get a side mount mower, Your still welcomed to try out my old cycle mower if youd like to.