Trailer questions

/ Trailer questions #51  
i have a 10k 82'' 20' cam super line 5200ib axles the differents between car and equipment trailer is one has ramps the slide under and a winch plate on car one the other flip up ramps and yeah my trailer was an arm and a leg

/ Trailer questions #52  
You can register a trailer here in SC, but basically the only ones that have to be registered are i think campers? Trailers 3 axles and over or commercial trialers. I could do my personal ones but why? Either pay an annual or semi annual fee or lifetime fee, but why, no reason.

/ Trailer questions #53  
I guess w/ a full size tractor you have no choice but
a flatbed style trailer, but for me, it is a no brainer decision
to only have a dump trailer to haul my tractor with. Plus
you get the trailer to use.
I mean you load it in, close the doors and the worries
simply are not there. I do rachet strap all 4 corners regardless
of sides, works for me.
This is a 14'er, the BX25 fits nicely in it w/ the BH to a side.

trailer-tractor-6.jpg

/ Trailer questions #54  
i have a 10k 82'' 20' cam super line 5200ib axles the differents between car and equipment trailer is one has ramps the slide under and a winch plate on car one the other flip up ramps and yeah my trailer was an arm and a leg

The differences that you list are "defaults". Almost always, you can get a car trailer with fold-down ramps as an option or get a winch plate on an equipment trailer. What "options" are available to you are usually dictated by how the dealers order them in your area. For example, a local CAM dealer to me orders -ALL- equipment trailers with the pallet fork carrier option. Why? Because the people that buy CAMs from him want that much more often than not. Demographics.

CAM is pricey, but they're nice. They have a "sister" company in Maxum - they are built how Maxum wants them built (in terms of options) and they churn them out much quicker as a result. This drops the cost for the buyer, but you don't have as much input into configuration.

/ Trailer questions #55  
of sides, works for me.

trailer-tractor-6.jpg

awesome trailer. Perfect fit for the orange thingy!:D

What is the load capacity on the trailer? I've been wanting one for a while. I'm not sure whether to go with twin 5200 axles or the twin 7000lbs. Obviously bigger the better but I don't like towing heavier then I have to if I don't need it. I would share it with my dad, i have a 1/2 ton for towing and he has a 3/4 ton so for heavy loads I'd just use his. I'm wondering if the lighter trailer may have a hard time dumping (raising) a full load of wet sand blasting sand(I think that would be the heaviest item I would haul.

/ Trailer questions #56  
of sides, works for me.

trailer-tractor-6.jpg

awesome trailer. Perfect fit for the orange thingy!:D

What is the load capacity on the trailer? I've been wanting one for a while. I'm not sure whether to go with twin 5200 axles or the twin 7000lbs. Obviously bigger the better but I don't like towing heavier then I have to if I don't need it. I would share it with my dad, i have a 1/2 ton for towing and he has a 3/4 ton so for heavy loads I'd just use his. I'm wondering if the lighter trailer may have a hard time dumping (raising) a full load of wet sand blasting sand(I think that would be the heaviest item I would haul.