Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,461  
I guess instead of "Snow Weapons" it's mud weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,462  
Weve had about 24" of snow recently, and the buildings were getting pretty heavy in snow buildup. i finally got out the twin diesel heaters and shed the buildings when the temps finally got up above freezing. what a mess.

IMG_20170120_164720708.jpg

and IMG_20170120_161355188.jpg

the piles in front of the barn were over 4 feet tall. this is why i love my loader mounted blower...IMG_20170119_141042692.jpg IMG_20170119_140929749.jpg IMG_20170119_140836534.jpg IMG_20170120_172614804.jpg IMG_20170120_171355477.jpg

now the horses can get out of the stalls without climbing the hills of snow.

but i would rather have snow ANY DAY over mud and rain. feel sorry for you guys having to deal with the mud.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,465  
I know! He gets to play and then still live in a beautiful setting!
sometimes its playing........like today IMG_20161224_120125265.jpg IMG_20161224_120138881.jpg IMG_20161226_103827822.jpg..... other times its just work like moving all the snow after a hard day at work. Im starting to cut back on electrical work...kind of semi retiring. After 30 years of electrical im finally sick of it. Im just doing whole house generators now and have stopped all other electrical jobs. Now i need to figure out what hobbies im going to get back into.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,466  
sometimes its playing........like today View attachment 496047 View attachment 496048 View attachment 496049..... other times its just work like moving all the snow after a hard day at work. Im starting to cut back on electrical work...kind of semi retiring. After 30 years of electrical im finally sick of it. Im just doing whole house generators now and have stopped all other electrical jobs. Now i need to figure out what hobbies im going to get back into.

Tractors and horses - you have enough hobbies!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,467  
grsthegreat

We have a heard of 2 ourselves. The one that threw my wife and broke her leg is for sale - registered Paint mare, Not the horses fault though - Boss turned her hind end into a dust devil - wrong move on her part. Looking for a dead calm older gilding. My horse on the other hand is 1/2 paint and 1/2 Arab. She has paint markings under her gray Arab coat. Name is Aspen as she looks like aspen bark. You never guess which breed comes through most.

I know you said horses, but are they mules? I just don't recognize the horse breed.
What a beautiful matching set. Does not the worlds worries melt away when you out with them? How many to you have?

BTW - with that set up you don't need your plow or blower. I can swing by and pick them up anytime....the blower and plow, not the horses....then again :D:cool2:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,468  
grsthegreat

We have a heard of 2 ourselves. The one that threw my wife and broke her leg is for sale - registered Paint mare, Not the horses fault though - Boss turned her hind end into a dust devil - wrong move on her part. Looking for a dead calm older gilding. My horse on the other hand is 1/2 paint and 1/2 Arab. She has paint markings under her gray Arab coat. Name is Aspen as she looks like aspen bark. You never guess which breed comes through most.

I know you said horses, but are they mules? I just don't recognize the horse breed.
What a beautiful matching set. Does not the worlds worries melt away when you out with them? How many to you have?

BTW - with that set up you don't need your plow or blower. I can swing by and pick them up anytime....the blower and plow, not the horses....then again :D:cool2:
Thee Norweigian Fjord horses....er ponies as there 14.2 hands. Very strong. Have 3 of them. No ones getting my plow and blower. HA

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,469  
Don't mules have long ears ?... ;)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #3,470  
The horse drawn sleigh I think is freaking awesome, that's bad azz.

Around here the mud is getting worse, I was spinning pretty bad just feeding the cattle a round bale today.

IMG_6840.JPG

IMG_6839.JPG

I wish I could post the video, I just took screen shots.

Last edited: