Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,151  
When I click on it, its upside down... that would be fun!

I rotated it just in case its not my computer...

View attachment 536989

I know - I want one for my 150. I had a chance to buy an older Bermac 8' blower this year for $1295 that had very little use but that was just the problem - he was selling it because he had not used it in 10 years and I am thinking I won't either.

Here is another video that I enjoy watching.
versatile performance - YouTube

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,152  
I'm looking for a new snow plow to attach to my 2032's loader arms, looked at a boss poly any suggestions

DAB
Is the 2032r FEL one of the "fixed" FEL's, or is it quick tach and easy/quick to drop off ?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,153  
View attachment 536987

Versatile bidirectional with an 834 Lorenz blower. 13" wet heavy snowfall. Due to the wind it's about half that depth in this pic, get's to full depth in another 50' or so, then about 30" where the snowplow left his windrow. Nothing beats hydrostatic in these conditions.

Nice piece of equipment...can it do anything besides clearing snow?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,156  

And the controls are reversible, so you can face forward for farm tractor stuff, or turn the controls around and face the rear, like the video shows with a loader on the back of the machine.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,157  
Here's a video of a Ford model and around the 3:00 the guy flips the controls around 180 degrees.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,159  

There is a company in Winnipeg that builds draper headers specifically for those tractors. I'm not sure but I think Honey Bee does too. Then Versatile themselves build attachments for that tractor. It's a very "Versatile" piece of machinery.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,160  

Roy - We had one on the farm that got used a lot. It was a 70 hp articulated hydrostatic drive that would go the same speed in either direction. The cab end had the loader mounts a s well as a drawbar, 3 pt PTO, and remote hydraulic outlets. It is a great loader tractor due to its agility and visibility into the bucket with a hay grapple. Then as MossRoad mentioned they built a draper head for cutting hay with it and we had one of those as well as changing the mounting of our corn cultivator to make it a push cultivator then we could mount it on the 3 pt and look forward while we were cultivatiing. Those three duties were the main ones we used it for plus some trailering but we would put about 1500 hours/yr on one and trade it every three years.

The later models grew in size and hp and also added optional drawbar, 3 pt, PTO and remote hydraulics on the engine end. They were made by Versatile until Ford bought them out in the 90's which of course became part of Case New Holland after everything consolidated.

Later models got