Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Snow Is Coming!!!

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #21  
Bring it on! :thumbsup:
191777d1292786761-santa-came-early-image-1412914632.png

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #22  
While we only had about 3 inches of rain in the past 48 hours at our home the local ski hill about an hours drive away had 94 inches or 7.8 feet on snow in the same 48 hours. Mount Washington on Vancouver Island BC has a base of 520 cm, that's 208 inches or over 17 feet. Some serious snow. I understand they have the most snow of any ski area in the world. Only one lift was working on Friday as there was too much snow to use the rest. Those of you who like to play with real snow :licking: need to get your tractors up there. :laughing: :D

Mouse I'm sure you know where Port Angeles is, I worked there from 94-98 at Ediz hook. Woke up one morning in 96? there was 2-3 FEET of snow on the ground, I had an IH Scout that almost made it home, I was surfing on top of the snow, then settling and grabbing, ran into a snow drift and got locked up....only car on the road, town was shut down for a few days....I hi-stepped it home, broke out the Super Garden tractor w/plow, and plowed snow for the next 2 days.....!
Ahhh...good times.....!

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #23  
   / Snow Is Coming!!! #24  
Snowing pretty good here in SC this morning. There won't be much accumalation in my area, but the upstate will get more than us. Be safe everyone!

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #25  
Bring it on! :thumbsup:
191777d1292786761-santa-came-early-image-1412914632.png

Nice! I need to make one of those for my 'Bota, so I can stop going backwards to plow with the back blade. Then, I could also keep the blower and the plow on at the same time.

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #26  
Yep, Time to batten down the hatches.....Oh Well, That's New England....

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.....:rolleyes:

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #27  
I've been waiting for a good snow storm to use the new tractor. Heated cab, front snow plow, just put the stereo/cd in last week and I'm ready. Forecast says 10-12 inches with 45-50 mph winds. Bring it.

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #28  
I'm ready and waiting

Attachments

• IMG_0057.JPG
    IMG_0057.JPG
    836.6 KB · Views: 482
   / Snow Is Coming!!! #29  
I'm ready and waiting

Looking good John have fun and keep it all down there if you don't mind. I finished up putting the blower and weather break on so I guess I am ready too. Not as excited as I should be though...Wayne

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #30  
Mouse I'm sure you know where Port Angeles is, I worked there from 94-98 at Ediz hook. Woke up one morning in 96? there was 2-3 FEET of snow on the ground, I had an IH Scout that almost made it home, I was surfing on top of the snow, then settling and grabbing, ran into a snow drift and got locked up....only car on the road, town was shut down for a few days....I hi-stepped it home, broke out the Super Garden tractor w/plow, and plowed snow for the next 2 days.....!
Ahhh...good times.....!

I lived in Victoria at the time so Port Angeles in just across the Strait of Juan de Fuca. That was a real dump of snow right at Christmas. That year my dad died on December 23 1996 and we had to wait a few days because we could not get to the cemetery to bury him. Took a few days to get rid of about 3 feet of snow that fell. Wife still has some distant cousins in Port Angeles. :)
Talking about snow, Mount Washington, which is about an hours drive north of us got a real dump. They have 520 centimeters or about 17 feet of snow at the base. We just finished getting 3 inches of rain and they got over 7 feet of snow in just a couple of days. :eek: :tractor: :cool2: