Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Snow Is Coming!!!

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #11  
Well I'm taking the day off Monday but my wife just bought me a nice new sport camera that can get wet. Maybe I will try it out in this blizzard to see how well it works

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #12  
We even got snow today in Alabama. This was the first white Christmas in 25 years for us.

/ Snow Is Coming!!!
8" to 12" with high wind!!! :dance1::drink::eek::confused2:

/ Snow Is Coming!!!
Well I'm taking the day off Monday but my wife just bought me a nice new sport camera that can get wet. Maybe I will try it out in this blizzard to see how well it works

Yeah, that's on the list. Maybe mount it to the tractor.

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #16  
I'd ship it all to ya if I could....
Just south of Asheville, NC here....

UGG 8 in already...

J

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #17  
Make that 10" to 15"!!!

Yep they just keep uppin the prediction. Now we have blizzard warnings.

I sure wish I had the hydraulics done for chute rotation / deflector of the blower but I guess I should be happy its home & not at the dealer's being worked on :)

I guess I'm going to find out just hown much of my gravel driveway this thing can really throw.

/ Snow Is Coming!!! #18  
Looks like they keep changing the forecast for Annapolis Maryland. Early this week they were talking snow, Thursday they say no snow, now they are talking 5-10 inches. Sounds like a good warm up for winter!

Wayne

Attachments

• IMG_0194a.jpg
    IMG_0194a.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 222
   / Snow Is Coming!!! #20  
Well, we had rain today. But, when it is 65 degrees outside, no chance of snow.

Had to do some digging with the BH the other day. Didn't need the WD 40 or Pam or whatever ... when you're in a t-shirt, no need to worry about chains and salt either.

It has been getting down in the 30's at night, though. Even had some 20's this year.