South West Virginia Snow

/ South West Virginia Snow #41  
well we might get some measurable snow tonight high temp friday 21 brrrrrrr

I hope not! I work at a car auction on Fridays (sale day) and it is no fun to clear snow off of 160+ cars by 10AM.

This was what it looked like two or three weeks ago.

image-3704698500.jpg

image-2607269868.jpg

image-2895236337.jpg

image-3988908661.jpg

Last edited:
   / South West Virginia Snow
Got almost 1 inch early this morning temperature is 20 degrees and wind blowing snow around. Not enough to plow just nice to look at

/ South West Virginia Snow #43  
Not even an inch here, 21*.

/ South West Virginia Snow #44  
look's like we have about 2 inches but right now it's snowing hard and wind is awful 12 degrees now. DT86 be careful they are saying it is very slick in your country the wind should clean the snow off the car's .

/ South West Virginia Snow #45  
Up here in the middle Shenandoah Valley we got a very light dusting of snow, although points north got more. It's cold - lower 20s - and the wind is howling outside. Now that the ground has dried a bit and frozen more, I'm going to take my box blade out this afternoon to work on some ruts that rain earlier in the week left in my driveway. I need more gravel but won't put any on until the last possibility of snow is past.

/ South West Virginia Snow #46  
DT86 be careful they are saying it is very slick in your country the wind should clean the snow off the car's .

Not slick at all. The wind didn't clear the snow off but a leaf blower sure did the trick!

Ground is still covered with another 1 to 2 inches on the way later today. Really cold to 16 degrees. No snow on driveway but fields and mountain still covered . The pond is once again full and new 24 inch culvert performed flawlessly

/ South West Virginia Snow #48  
well we got 3 inches of snow and still comming down the forcast say's possible 6 inches before morning. the way it's snowing now we should get it no problem.

Had to go out of town unexpectedly this morning. Hopefully can get back in tomorrow evening

/ South West Virginia Snow #50  
Had to go out of town unexpectedly this morning. Hopefully can get back in tomorrow evening
Well, if you are going down I79, highway 19, or I77........I'll deliver you in the big truck. I'm headed that way in the morning on my way to Atlanta.