South West Virginia Snow

/ South West Virginia Snow
In sunny but cold coastal South Carolina this evening. Will be headed back home tomorrow eventually ending up on US 220. Won't leave here until after lunch tomorrow and hopefully can get up driveway. Some parts have 12 percent grade and are in shade. Looks like we may get some more on Monday night. Hopefully f-250 gets the job done. Wife comes home Tuesday and will have to clean up so she can get in

/ South West Virginia Snow #52  
look's like we have about 6 inches of snow. the wind is blowing very bad so it's gonna pile it up and drift. it's 23 degree's now with wind chill of 11 Buppies have a safe ride home.

Had a safe trip home only a day later than planned. 32 degrees outside but no snow, looks like middle of month is next shot at some of the white stuff. Could be a lot of rain in between though

/ South West Virginia Snow #54  
We had 2 cold and windy days of weather a couple days ago and I thought it was going to snow but just a half inch of rain. Then the clouds moved out and it warmed up to 60F for the Feb 2 &3 then rain came back but still in high 40s and low 50's. Really weird weather we are having

/ South West Virginia Snow #55  
the weather folk's are telling us to get ready for some high water monday. afront comming is going to stall out over our area and dump aa bunch of rain and there no where for it to go. we have had over 9 inches sence january 1.

Snowing at a pretty good clip deck and grass have about 1 inch. This is a surprise maybe some tractor time

Still snowing up to two inches now and looks to continue thru the nite. Will definitely get tractor time tomorrow. Temp. is holding steady at 30 degrees. This is just a small part of what they will get up north

/ South West Virginia Snow #58  
well we have not got any snow all rain 32 degrees and our elelavation is 2900 ft so crazy weather. enjoy your set time today Buppies

Not snowing now but ended up with 4 inches total and 32 degrees. Once first light off to get some much needed seat time

/ South West Virginia Snow #60  
We got nuttin' up here in the Valley. 32 degrees and a dusting of snow... Now warming up. Not only have I had no excuse to do anything on the tractor, I haven't even had to use the 4WD trucks. I can live without the snow, but I'd sure like to have some of that water you're getting in the SW. We've had maybe an inch this year, coming off a dry 2012. I hate droughts.