Blown motor and stuck in the mud

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #11  
Knew Honda Gx630 on its way. None of the local shops were much help. So ordered from Repower.com

Hope the new one fits! Good luck with getting the machine out after that.
David from jax

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #12  
That should last a good while!
Probably would not hurt to get the old engine pulled and all t's dotted and i's crossed then grab a shovel and start moving some material, a little bit
a day then when you strap that new Honda in it won't be so hard.

GX630_imgmed.jpg

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #13  
brapbrap250
a few Years ago I owned a t5b & had that engine in and out so many time I made Quick connect mount bolts for the engine. But that mighty little tractor did'nt go anywhere without turning the hydraulic pump . Mine had a plastic collar that joined the motor to pump and I burned quite a few of those up and to change those you had to pull the motor . I eventually took one of those old collars and mounted it to a 1/2" drill motor so I could spin the pump to at least get the outriggers up off the ground . It would move the cylinders but not fast and not under stress.
ak9

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud
Out of the mud with my knew motor. Ready to build some dirt jumps ! thanks for all your suggestions

Last edited:
   / Blown motor and stuck in the mud #15  
I can't get the vid to work,but I'm glad to hear that you have got your Terramite back up and running. They are handy to have around thats for sure.

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #16  
No Video!

Hope you get the video fixed. You have to delete it or overwrite it.

Glad your up. BUT GIVE US VIDEO Bro!

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #17  
Video don't work for me either!! Boo! Glad your fixed. If you need anything let me know.

Travis - Terramite by Terraquip Parts & Warranty
It worked for me

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #18  
Video is up and running now,just like the Terramite. Nice Motor by the way.

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #19  
Looks like the motor will do you well.

Now when will we see THE SCREWUPS "WORLD TOUR" Domination!

"Your So Rad" "Painkiller" ROCK ON BRO!

/ Blown motor and stuck in the mud #20  
I have a 2001 T5C, with about 1600 hours, uses about a quart of oil every 10 hours of operation, how close am I to needing a back up motor? Starts and runs fine