04 kioti ck20hst motor will not rotate

/ 04 kioti ck20hst motor will not rotate #1  

ljdkioiti

Tractor
2004 kioti ck20hst
hello everyone new to this site I have a 2004 kioti ck20hst I was using tractor running fine shut it off now motor will not turn over.I have tested the battery and it's fine replaced terminals and have correct voltage at starter also verified starter is good.anyone else had trouble like this or any ideas greatly appreciated

/ 04 kioti ck20hst motor will not rotate #2  
Safety switch somewhere I would guess.Rocker pedal,seat switch,cruise(if you have it)

/ 04 kioti ck20hst motor will not rotate
it seems like it wants to turn over but something is hitting the ring gear maybe? will a safety switch cause this.it's my first tractor so this is all new to me.How would I check or disable a safety switch to check it?

/ 04 kioti ck20hst motor will not rotate #4  
Clean your grounds, ESPECIALLY THE CHASSIS GROUND on the frame; 99 times out of a hundred it's the problem, but could also be a cable issue

/ 04 kioti ck20hst motor will not rotate #5  
Make sure the range selector, Hi/Lo is in neutral. Try moving it slightly when in neutral while trying to crank over the engine, sometimes the selector/neutral safety gets out of whack.
Also make sure the PTO is OFF. If it's on the tractor will not crank.

I have cleaned frame ground disabled safety switches jumped the starter still same issue took the starter out was able to spin motor to a point by hand also can spin it oposit way by hand but motor will not make a complete revolution hits something and stops anyone have any ideas. fuel system? Will a bad hydraulic pump cause this?

/ 04 kioti ck20hst motor will not rotate #7  
Broken/dropped valve?

/ 04 kioti ck20hst motor will not rotate #8  
If an injector failed it could be hydrolocked. Any excess fuel out the exhaust pipe? It would be very obvious if this is what happened.
I have a Case 580 that just did this.

I've had injectors out no excess fuel valve train looks to be ok glow plugs are not broke off bottom end of motor is tight and ok no metal in oil. Maybe crank idler and cam gears?

/ 04 kioti ck20hst motor will not rotate #10  
You need to be able to inspect the engine's ability to make a complete revolution. If something is hung up causing it to not rotate completely you need to find out what before doing anything further. U'd start at the top and work down. Pull valve train cover....