04 Kubota B7800 Value

/ 04 Kubota B7800 Value #1  

dbj216

Tractor
Kubota B7800
Unfortunately I must sell my Kubota B7800 30hp. It has sure served me well these last 11 years. I have a loader, 72" belly mower, 72" rear mount snow blower and a back blade for it. It all must go. The tractor has 550 hours on it. I have all the maintenance records all done by the book. It is in excellent condition. We are moving off our acreage. The tractor was used for mowing and snow blowing.

Okay you tractor experts, what is an approximate market value for this tractor.

Thanks, David

/ 04 Kubota B7800 Value #2  
I don't have the answer to your question, but I recommend comparing prices on tractorhouse.com

/ 04 Kubota B7800 Value
I don't have the answer to your question, but I recommend comparing prices on tractorhouse.com

Okay, I'll give it a try. I'm sure my evaluation question is very common on this website. The folks here helped me decide on my Kubota some 11 years ago. I figure there are very experienced compact tractor folks out there that can get me in the ball park for value.

David

/ 04 Kubota B7800 Value #4  
I just sold my b7800 with fel. Had 1700 hours and the tractor looked brand new and was maintained to the book! I sold tractor, loader, clamp on bucket forks, tire chains, and a couple extra filter changes all around. Sold it for 10k. Seems like you could be in the 11k to 13k range. Maybe 14k but I think that might be pushing it.

I have learned that a shiny tractor doesnt do much for resale value. Your low hours and functionability with all the attachments you mentioned will be the selling factors. Good luck in selling your equipment. The b7800 was a great tractor. I only got rid of mine because I desperately needed a larger tractor.

/ 04 Kubota B7800 Value
Thank you namesray! I appreciate you describing your experience and sell price. My B7800 is in good shape. It has had an easy life! When I bought it 11 years ago, I searched and search for a used one. The good ones with less than 500 hours were almost as much as a new one back then. I think they hold their value quite well.

David

/ 04 Kubota B7800 Value
Thanks for the tip on Tractorworld. There are a ton of CUTs listed there. I see Kubotas similar to mine in the 10 to 12K range. Mine has a couple more attachments that most. This is giving me a feel for a reasonable asking price. Thanks again.

David