04 TC40 DA

/ 04 TC40 DA #1  

GAGE

Tractor
04 TC 40 DA W/16LA LDR
Well it is DONE!!! Papers are signed on the new tractor and I did decide to add the second remote valve! They have to order a few parts so it won't be ready for pick up until next weekend!
I ended up with the TC 40 DA with a 16LA loader, loaded R4's, grill gaurd, arm rest, 2 rear remote valves and top-n-tilt, tooth bar, 3 front hooks, as well as a diamond plate canopy for 21,700.00, plus a couple hats and a toy tractor for my son! I feel great about the deal as well as the dealer, now all I need is about another 3k for misc. inplements (all in due time)! Thankyou for all the input and look forward to learning a whole lot more from the TBN site! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GAGE

...I was told they reduced the 0% interest to only 36mths for July!

/ 04 TC40 DA #2  
Congrats on the addition! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

That sounds like a GREAT price for all of that! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Now all you need to do is get through next week. I hear that there's a special this week on bulk purchases of Sominex. You probably won't get any sleep without it! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 04 TC40 DA #3  
Thats great......... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Congrats, welcome to <font color="blue"> Blue Country </font>

/ 04 TC40 DA #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I ended up with the TC 40 DA with a 16LA loader, loaded R4's, grill gaurd, arm rest, 2 rear remote valves and top-n-tilt, tooth bar, 3 front hooks, as well as a diamond plate canopy for 21,700.00, plus a couple hats and a toy tractor for my son! )</font>

GAGE, are you sure you didn't use a gun in your negotiations? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif WOW! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That price is incredible for all that you got. Is that dealer trying to date your daughter or something? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Maybe he's selling tractors at a loss and making it up in volume. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Are you sure you didn't transpose a couple of letters? The description of your tractor sounds more like it should be $27,100. That's still an acceptable price in the current market. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 04 TC40 DA #5  
"and a toy tractor for my son!"

Now that's a dealer working to please his customers.. something simple.. but just think how happy that little boy will be that he has a tractor just like his dad! Makes dad happy.. dad goes back to dealer and buys more implements, supplies.

Congrats on the new tractor.. (for the Mrs..)lot's of hard work ahead of you.. (translated..) you will have lot's of fun!!

/ 04 TC40 DA
I think I got a great price! I never really negotiated, I was refferred to them by a good customer of theirs and after I spoke to Taarheel, I called them. I told them what I was interested in and they came back with 21,174.00 w/o the rear valves and top and tilt, I said I liked even numbers and would also like to add the additional items and he said OKAY, How about 21,700? No hidden fee's or anything!
He is happy and in a week, I will be even happier!

...by the way, I just told my wife about it last night...It is all good now!

Gage

/ 04 TC40 DA #7  
Congratulations Gage!! Great deal on a great tractor. And a toy tractor also /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif!! Makes my keychain and rain gauge look kinda wimpy /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif.

/ 04 TC40 DA #8  
armrests???
how do I get some armrests???

/ 04 TC40 DA #9  
<font color="blue"> how do I get some armrests??? </font>
Order them from your NH dealer.

/ 04 TC40 DA #10  
obvious, yes.
I didnt know such things existed oem.