1,000 Hour Mark

/ 1,000 Hour Mark #21  
You only replaced the air filter bracket once? My just broke at 190hrs last week. Except I used the heavy zip tie fix and removed the broken bracket since I figured a new one of the same design would break again in a couple years.

/ 1,000 Hour Mark #22  
You only replaced the air filter bracket once? My just broke at 190hrs last week. Except I used the heavy zip tie fix and removed the broken bracket since I figured a new one of the same design would break again in a couple years.

/ 1,000 Hour Mark #23  
My B8200 is at 1000 hours. I change about 40-60 hours, sometimes 70.

I don't put any more than that in a year. I change my equipment oil and air filter annually. Things get dusty around my area, so I do not feel bad about replacing the air filter. Over winter, moisture buildup ect does not help the oil. So, I change them every spring before I start mowing.

Sounds like this BX got hours faster than my B8200; mine was built around '85 or '86. 20 years, 1000 hours.

/ 1,000 Hour Mark #24  
My B8200 is at 1000 hours. I change about 40-60 hours, sometimes 70.

I don't put any more than that in a year. I change my equipment oil and air filter annually. Things get dusty around my area, so I do not feel bad about replacing the air filter. Over winter, moisture buildup ect does not help the oil. So, I change them every spring before I start mowing.

Sounds like this BX got hours faster than my B8200; mine was built around '85 or '86. 20 years, 1000 hours.