1-3” Snow in PA/DE

/ 1-3” Snow in PA/DE #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
Getting ready to get after it for the first time this year. What a joke 1-3”, but if the customers want plowed and the farms gotta get hay off the property, well, lets roll!

1641160479217.jpeg

/ 1-3” Snow in PA/DE #2  
Have fun ! We have had a few of those so far but have changed to freezing rain and ice , haven't plowed at all yet .

/ 1-3” Snow in PA/DE #3  
They are forecasting snow in VA as well. It has already gone from 3 to 6 to 6 to 12 in my area about 40 miles south of DC.

/ 1-3” Snow in PA/DE
We went from dusting to 1” to 1” to 3”. Probably wont amount to anything….

1641161212906.png

/ 1-3” Snow in PA/DE #5  
Some not weathermen and women lately been crying wolf even in our area. :rolleyes: guess it's better to be safe than sorry.:oops:

/ 1-3” Snow in PA/DE
Looks like the upper south is going to get hit this time

/ 1-3” Snow in PA/DE #8  
What a joke 1-3”, but if the customers want plowed
When I was a kid in MA with my own plow route my rule was I started at 4" and if it snowed more than 24 hours straight it was considered two storms. Those tight Yankees would never want it done if it wasn't at least that much.

/ 1-3” Snow in PA/DE
When I was a kid in MA with my own plow route my rule was I started at 4" and if it snowed more than 24 hours straight it was considered two storms. Those tight Yankees would never want it done if it wasn't at least that much.
Agree! I have a new neighbor from Buffalo and he laughs at us Mid-Atlantic-ers about how freaked out they get over snow. I agree with him. He said snow to them is just an annoyance and plowing didnt happen until several inches accumulated.
However, its good for company income when someone with a flat farm driveway with 1“ of snow and they still want it plowed.

/ 1-3” Snow in PA/DE #10  
Chance of snow 90%
Accumulation <1"
So maybe .5 to 2" :cool:

In MA , all our neighbors had plows or a relative with one.
Here, I think only a few of us do our own plowing.