100,000 Posts

/ 100,000 Posts #11  
Pretty amazing and I'm thrilled to be a part of this community. Thanks go to Muhammad of course, for providing the forum but also to all my fellow TBNers for providing content that just keeps me coming back for more /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ 100,000 Posts #12  
Congratulations. Best site on the web.Bird had 6.7% of the posts. 10 members accounted for 25%: Bird, Thomas, Muhammad, MChalkley, Harv, Cowboydoc, gordon, wen, GlueGuy, and scruffy. I'm sure JMIII would be in the top ten were he not invisible.

/ 100,000 Posts #14  
Well I see what happens when I leave town for a couple of days. I feel honored as this event occured on my birthday/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif!! It's a special day for both of us. Of course, I've had 48 of 'em and this is your first! Congratulations on a job well done and a milestone well earned. Keep up the good work!

/ 100,000 Posts #15  
Hope you appreciate the trouble we went through to make this happen on your birthday, Tony.
smile.gif

Hope you had a good one, and don't even think about that big five-oh lurking around the corner. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ 100,000 Posts
As a "side note" ... we had record posts yesterday (again). 446 on January 17th... passing the old record of 418 on December 19th, 2001. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ 100,000 Posts #17  
Some of us were really full of bull yesterday, huh?/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ 100,000 Posts #18  
Thanks loads for the birthday wishes, Harv. And I do appreciate the effort it must have taken. Just taking the initiative to find out my birth date must have been quite a chore! And yes the big five-oh is lurking ominously ahead. My friends warn of a huge celebration. I hope I make it/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif!!!!!!!!!

/ 100,000 Posts #19  
Muhammad - <font color=blue>we had record posts yesterday (again). 446 on January 17th... </font color=blue>

Since the counter now shows 100,810 (or so), does that mean that we've already had another record today, shattering yesterday's record bigtime?

/ 100,000 Posts #20  
<font color=blue>does that mean that we've already had another record today</font color=blue>

All I know is, I've given up trying to read 'em all.
crazy.gif

And I dread coming back after my trip this weekend to see how far behind I've gotten.
cry.gif