Comparison 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #31  
Max 24 don't seem to hold up well and they have plenty just sitting on the lots

Where did you hear this ?

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705
He didn't say Mahindra was better built than Kubota, he said Kubota wasn't better built than Mahindra....not the same thing.

A>B = B<A

Lost...

To each their own...

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #33  
A>B = B<A

Lost...

To each their own...

Not quite.

He said that the Kubota wasn't better built than the Mahindra. That means they could be equal in his opinion. He never said the Mahindra was better built than the Kubota.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #34  
Thread pruned, no notifications sent. Please continue the original discussion in a civil manner. Thanks.... :cool:

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #35  
The title of the thread doesn't make sense to me. A BX25d is a backhoe equipped unit without a 3 pt hitch and is not tier 4. The massey mentioned is not backhoe equipped and has a 3 pt. Hitch. The bx25d has a luxury seat because its an 18,000.00+ unit (list) without mower deck and the massey is 8000.00 + less (list) without a deck but with a 3 pt hitch. Now if you were comparing a bx2370-1 to the massey gc1705 . . . then you've got a match up (even though the massey is already tier 4 with its low price point and bx unit won't be tier 4 till next year with a higher price point to consider at that point too). And does the bx have a 5 year warranty like massey?

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #36  
Alright guys... did a u-turn... hang on with me.

I'm going with a BX2670-1 today with FEL and 60" MMM. The dealer actually talked me out of the BX25D since I won't have constant use for the backhoe, and I tend to agree with him. I'll just rent a ditch witch for drain/water/gas/electrical lines as I see fit (chances are I'll just dig them myself).

I really like the B2601, but it's truly just too big for my current yard (half acre remember - don't laugh....). I know some people will think I'm nuts for getting this BX, but I know I'll use it for everything.

Already ordered BXPanded Pirahna Bar and Under Armor.

I just bought this rear bar for making my own ballast:

Amazon.com: Titan Trailer Hitch Tractor Drawbar 3 Point Kubota (TDR): Automotive

Also, I'm looking to get this instead of the factory installed grille guard since it has a 2" receiver:

Fab Works OEM | Kubota Attachments

I'll post photos when I get it.

Congrats. It sounds like you have a good dealer since he talked you at of the BX25D. He is right that renting would be best. If you plan on digging the line by hand you could get a middle buster or sub soiler to help break ground.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #37  
Congrats. It sounds like you have a good dealer since he talked you at of the BX25D. He is right that renting would be best. If you plan on digging the line by hand you could get a middle buster or sub soiler to help break ground.

I agree 94bullitt, he gets more horsepower for 3 pt implements than he'd of had with the bx25d, and he saves a bunch of money which he can spend on accessory pieces or 3 pt. Implements etc. . . Which he can actually use.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705
I agree 94bullitt, he gets more horsepower for 3 pt implements than he'd of had with the bx25d, and he saves a bunch of money which he can spend on accessory pieces or 3 pt. Implements etc. . . Which he can actually use.

Yup, totally agree. That middle buster/tater-tosser looks pretty sweet. I am setting up delivery today. My patio block alone for the job im doing (and the reason i bought the tractor) is 58,000lbs. Total job will be around 115,000lbs. I'll save my back for that amount and gladly spend the $15,955 (financed with tax, mmm, and FEL) on the BX2670-1 ;)

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #39  
I have the fabworks bumper on my Bx2370 and love it. the owner is an awesome guy too, I spend close to 30 minutes shooting the bull when I called to place my order. Through the course of that conversation we discussed the color options and I got my bumper painted in an experimental Kubota frame gray color. it turned out AWESOME but the paint is really thick and took an extra few days to cure and even with that when it arrived some of the shipping materials embedded texture into the paint. It was an easy fix with some polishing compound though and it looks great on my tractor. I fyou want pics just let me know and ill upload a few.

/ 1025R vs. BX25D-1 vs. Max 24 vs. GC1705 #40  
Would love to see pics of the fabworks bumper.