Price Check 1026r

/ 1026r #11  
I can't speak for everyone else, but one test drive on that LS, a BX, a B, a GC, an 1816, Branson 2800, and a Deere 2320 is why I now own a 1026R. The Deeres are worth it.

/ 1026r
I'm struggling with my decision between a 740 and 1026, didn't plan on buying a loader but man the, with how easy it comes off, it is making me crazy and i'm making the wife crazy.

/ 1026r #13  
That is tough. The x740 and 1026R are a long way apart in both price and capability. Choose very carefully the one that will fulfill your needs. By the way either one will be head and shoulders above a non current boomer 1025 NH.

/ 1026r #14  
I picked mine up Saturday, 1026R, 54D auto connect mower deck and the H120 loader with a 60 inch bucket. Price was $15,580 here in Oregon, I sent out a request for quote via e-mail to all the dealers in my area and that was the best price found.

The dealer ran over the deck wheel mounting posts while demonstrating the easy on and off mower. Having seen that I would suggest the 60 inch mower over the 54 just because as you drive on or off your tires aren稚 as close to running over the anti scalping wheel assemblies.

/ 1026r #15  
The dealer ran over the deck wheel mounting posts while demonstrating the easy on and off mower. Having seen that I would suggest the 60 inch mower over the 54 just because as you drive on or off your tires aren稚 as close to running over the anti scalping wheel assemblies.

I'm curious to see if this will be a big problem or not. I'm looking into a 1026r and would go for the 54" deck because my land isn't level and the 60" would scrape a lot, I think.

/ 1026r #16  
I went for the 60" deck, I figure if my lawn is too uneven at least now I have the perfect tool to fix it ;-)

/ 1026r #17  
My 1026 was delivered today ( with less than an eight tank of gas).
Paid $12,100, H120 Loader $3000, 60" mech lift $ 2275, 54" blade $1250

/ 1026r #18  
I've got the 60d on my 1026r & I've got some uneven terrain. I've got the wheels in the highest position on the deck and I've got the deck adjusted to it's highest cut setting. I cut in the float position & Im happy with the cut I get. Whenever I get to a high spot, I raise the deck. It took me a time or two to figure out my settings. I could see how the 54" could be a little easier.

/ 1026r #19  
Considering a 1026r, 2720 or 3720. I have about 4 acres that I mow. Some of it hilly and uneven. I have been using a Badboy zturn that has a 26hp Kawazaki that mows fine. From everything I have been reading in the forums, maybe I should keep the BAd Boy for mowing and use the tractor for other chores. The comments I am reading here about deck height seem to indicate the deck will not go as high as the bad boy. We have had some good rain in the TX hill country this spring and my un landscaped acreage got pretty high. The BB handled it w little problem.

So my question is: what do y'all think about these sub compact tractors as field mowers?

Thanks, I am a forum newbie.