110's owners

/ 110's owners #1  

TV372

Bronze Member
110\'s owners

How have they been preforming? What is the heavest thing that you have picked up with your loader ( with pallet forks)? I have tested a 110 I did enjoy it and was imprested by it. But I need to be able to pick a pallet off on my trailer that weighs around 3000lbs. The trailer deck height is 31" high.

/ 110's owners #2  
Re: 110\'s owners

I have enjjoyed my machine so far, but I have mostly used it with a hydraulic V-plow. I do not usually weigh things that I pick up, but my feeling is that the rated capacities are based on tipping, not actually lifting cap. I fill my 84 inch bucket with stones and it lifts alright but the back gets light. I would certainly check out the L48 as well. There's a couple of guys around here (I haven't seen em around lately) that have used their 110 s more than I. Probably the greatest feature is the creep from backhoe position. Makes is really easy to position while ddigging, and it makes it easy to get the hoe on and off. I'll be interested to know what you come up with.

/ 110's owners #3  

I have certainly enjoyed running my 110 more now that the snow has finally gone,it was gettin' kinda boring pushing the white stuff around!I've had my 110 since last June/July and really like the way it operates,and the layout of all the controlls,a nicer overall layout than the L48.I have picked up some fairly large rocks with the bucket and larger ones with the forks on,I have not had the oportunity to pick up any palletized material,I do have to install a walway and patio in the next week or two with Unilock pavers and I believe the pallets weigh about 3000lbs so I'll let you know how that goes.

/ 110's owners

So Tags how did the pallet moving go? How much did they weigh? And how high were you able to lift a pallet?

/ 110's owners #5  

TV,
The pallet moving went fairly well.Unilock pallets weigh 3300 lbs, I was able to lift the pallets off the ground about a foot and move them to where I needed them, but it did make it feel light in the rear. Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been extremely busy and haven't had much time to check in here, but if you have any other questions I'd be happy to help.