12 year old riding in Bucket run over

/ 12 year old riding in Bucket run over #1  

ultrarunner

Epic Contributor
SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
Tractor
Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23 and L3800 and RTV900 with restored 1948 Deere M, 1949 Farmall Cub, 1953 Ford Jubliee and 1957 Ford 740 Row Crop, Craftsman Mower, Deere 350C Dozer 50 assorted vehicles from 1905 to 2006
RIVERSIDE, Wash. The Okanogan County sheriff's office says a 12-year-old boy died following a tractor accident near the town of Riverside.

Braden Hubbard was riding in the bucket of the front-end loader with two other children when he was ejected and run over by the tractor.

The sheriff's office said the tractor lost power and rolled down an embankment. The other two children in the bucket were also injured. One girl received bumps and bruises and the other girl had a broken leg.

Read more: 12-year-old dies in tractor accident - Northwest - The Olympian - Olympia, Washington

/ 12 year old riding in Bucket run over #3  
30 yr old idiot in control of the tractor. Jail his a_$_s

/ 12 year old riding in Bucket run over #4  
This is a terrible story and we should remember all involved in our prayers. My daughter has asked several times to ride in the bucket and I always have to tell her no. I do allow her to ride in my lap from time to time but never when actually doing work.

/ 12 year old riding in Bucket run over #5  
Unfortunately things like this happen all too often. I remember something very similar happening to a neighbor's family just across the border. Sever kids decide to drive a tractor to the local river to go for a swim. A couple were riding in the loader and three were sitting on the seat. While going down a hill one of them bumped the tractor out of gear and they lost control and ended up rolling into a ditch killing three of them. When you grow up in the country it's easy to not see just how dangerous a tractor can be.

/ 12 year old riding in Bucket run over #6  
When I was in 4-H it was preached to me and I preach it to others. If a machine was ment to haul more than one person it would have more than one seat. Here at work if two people are caught riding any type of equipment two people are unemployed.

Dan