135 leaking utf

/ 135 leaking utf #11  
Bout 2 qts over

Keep your tranny hydro fluid level at FULL or just slight above it if your using hydro attachments. They put marks on those dipsticks for a reason. -kid

/ 135 leaking utf #12  
Keep your tranny hydro fluid level at FULL or just slight above it if your using hydro attachments. They put marks on those dipsticks for a reason. -kid

are three point arms suppose to be up or down when checking fluid level? Lift cylinder hold a lot of fluid. That why when you change it you are suppose to lower the arms to drain as much oil out of the system.

/ 135 leaking utf #13  
are three point arms suppose to be up or down when checking fluid level? Lift cylinder hold a lot of fluid. That why when you change it you are suppose to lower the arms to drain as much oil out of the system.

I suggest you direct that question to someone you feel knows the answer.

/ 135 leaking utf #14  

I checked my owners manual and as you stated you are supposed to drain the fluid with both hydraulic control levers in the down position and fill with 8 gallons of m1129 or m1129a oil. The manual does not state whether you have the three point arms up or down when checking the fluid level. It just states that the fluid level must be between the arrows on the dipstick.

/ 135 leaking utf #15  
Yes, down is the answer.

/ 135 leaking utf #16  
in the end.. the lift cyl holds very, very little. up or down on the 3pt lift will amount to 'ounces; of oil displacement..

i'd personally check down to prevent any chance of overfill..e tc.