1533/1635 Power Beyond

/ 1533/1635 Power Beyond
Hydraulics is definitely voodoo for me. First time I have done any type of hydraulics work. The number of different fittings for the same application is amazing. I have three different types of quick disconnects on the tractor now. The four sets that came on the tractor for the loader, one set that came with the grapple(there was one set they used to connect the two hoses together), and one set that I got from Tractor Supply. And I have another set that came with the third function valve(why one set, I do not understand). I may swap that one with the one from Tractor Supply. The Tractor Supply one (Pioneer brand) has a constant drip.

I finally got to use the grapple this weekend. Works great. I think this will be my most used implement, other than the shredder.

/ 1533/1635 Power Beyond #12  
I highly doubt I'll get a response to this but I got a summit universal kit and hooked it up just as others have said with the "pressure return port" off the loader valve and can't get anything to work off it. Can someone who has done this on a 1533 shuttle please give me some insight as to how you plumbed it. I haven't been able to get with summit thier customer service hours suck I work on the road and by the time I get to my tractor on Friday they're already closed for the day.