1533 popped, won't mnove

/ 1533 popped, won't mnove #31  
love our 1533

Hope y'all figure it out

/ 1533 popped, won't mnove #32  
Phillip I burn agcos butt for warranty work all the time. I love it.

You got brushed the wrong way by some dealer is what it sounds like to me.

When things break because of abuse, it is solely the operator's fault.

With your anti-agco feelings, I feel the same way, but I am a martyr for the Massey Ferguson brand. Even more so for Allis Chalmers.

Go troll the Kubota posts and talk smack there. They don't even have the weight Massey has and neither does Deere.

Would you guys all in all think the iseki MF1533 is a better tractor than a kubota or Kioti? I have a MF1533 and have been very happy, just need to find lift arms and such.

/ 1533 popped, won't mnove #33  
Sometimes there is a shear coupler in the transmission that will break before something else does. Not quite sure. If it's power shuttle (not synchro shuttle) maybe check the wires going to the side of the transmission. Also, look to see if any hydraulic pipes have been flattened underneath.

That is pretty smart insight.
Your must turn wrenched for a living.

/ 1533 popped, won't mnove #34  
I would readily stake the quality of my Iseki/Massey 1648/1652 up against any comparable machine/brand. My 1652 it's approaching 1100 hrs and has been perfect. My 1648 was the same with only a small leak at a hydraulic line fitting that was easy to access and covered under warranty.

/ 1533 popped, won't mnove #35  
Would you guys all in all think the iseki MF1533 is a better tractor than a kubota or Kioti? I have a MF1533 and have been very happy, just need to find lift arms and such.
I think they're all fine machines. I prefer the Massey because they weigh more than Kubota, and parts are readily available for both most of the time.

As for Kioti, I have no idea. I know they exist and that they hold up well, but don't know much about parts availability.

I've heard good and bad things about all 3 brands, but I like to go with what I know. Massey Ferguson has my heart.

/ 1533 popped, won't mnove #36  
That is pretty smart insight.
Your must turn wrenched for a living.
I do. I work at a Massey dealer in South Carolina. We love our customers and always try to make them happy if we are able to do so.

Turning wrenches is a satisfying job. If I won the lottery, I'd keep my job... Maybe just part-time!

/ 1533 popped, won't mnove #37  
I do. I work at a Massey dealer in South Carolina. We love our customers and always try to make them happy if we are able to do so.

Turning wrenches is a satisfying job. If I won the lottery, I'd keep my job... Maybe just part-time!

Help me out jimmy, my agco st47a fuel shutoff solenoid quit working so I replaced it with a new one and it worked one time but got hot as heck and quit, bought another one, same thing , one time and quit. Removed the solenoid and tractor fires right but of course it won't stop. what is causing the burn out?

/ 1533 popped, won't mnove #38  
Help me out jimmy, my agco st47a fuel shutoff solenoid quit working so I replaced it with a new one and it worked one time but got hot as heck and quit, bought another one, same thing , one time and quit. Removed the solenoid and tractor fires right but of course it won't stop. what is causing the burn out?
I know this is old, bit I was looking back to see if I left anything unanswered. You need to do some testing with a multimeter and see if there is a broken wire somewhere. You have a direct short or you have some dirty connectors somewhere. Hard to say over the internet.