1705 carry all

/ 1705 carry all #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
Any of you guys that have a 1700 series tractor have a carry all for it. Im just wondering the ground clearance you would have. It looks like it would be low.

thanks

/ 1705 carry all
Thanks for nothing fxdb96. I want to know ground clearance when attaching a carry all to the tractor. Not the tractor itself

/ 1705 carry all #4  
Edgarrian
Did you get a carryall for your 1705??
If so, where and what is it?
Thanks

/ 1705 carry all
I have not bc I'm thinking I will get some gift cards to purchase this attachment. Im certain ill get this CountyLine Carry All - For Life Out Here

It sounds like by the reviews that some minor modifications will be needed to make it work. Have to lower the pin holes for more ground clearance.

What are you considering

/ 1705 carry all #6  
I was hoping to buy something like a basket, like you see for mounting on a ball hitch for camping etc.., or make something myself. I don't think I can make something for that price.
I see your point about mounting height. It looks like there may be one in stock locally. I may be able to go look later today.
I think I could use that plus some sand tubes for ballast.
With some modifications of course.

Thanks

/ 1705 carry all #7  
I didn't measure the clearance on mine, but it isn't much. However, you can haul lots of things with it. I bought mine at Tractor Supply, love it.

logs carry all.JPG

Fridge on carry all.JPG

/ 1705 carry all #8  
Thanks for nothing fxdb96. I want to know ground clearance when attaching a carry all to the tractor. Not the tractor itself

Have you figured out that your machine is a subcompact and not a 1700 series? Ground clearance will be drastically different.

/ 1705 carry all
fxd why are u nit picking something so dumb. Im clearly asking to see what the clearance for a carry all is and you can't leave it alone.

title says 1705. the other guys knew what i was talking about

why is that

Last edited:
   / 1705 carry all
Nice i think i will modify that for sure. Id like a bit more clearance when I'm in the woods. Be my winter project among a few others. Debating whether or not i want sides on mine. I think I will for carry logs as i will just split the tree where every it falls.

I didn't measure the clearance on mine, but it isn't much. However, you can haul lots of things with it. I bought mine at Tractor Supply, love it.

View attachment 491634

View attachment 491635