1735M owners ?

/ 1735M owners ?
looking for some additional / more recent info....

/ 1735M owners ? #13  
I bought a 1750M and have about 90 hours on it. No complaints

/ 1735M owners ? #14  
I have a 1723E with 53 hours on it. I love it. I have the 1805 loader (not sure if this is available on the 1725M) with quick attach bucket. I made my own adjustable forks which are real handy. The last couple of days i skidded 6 logs and used the forks to lift the logs after skidding to cut up the log into rounds. The bonus with the 1805 is that MF now has a third function valve function kit for the loader if you want to add a grapple.

One thing to keep in mind is to protect the HST fan if you plan on being in the woods. Little twigs will make the card in the spokes sound when they catch on the fan.

/ 1735M owners ? #15  
I have a 1740M with only 70 hrs on it. So far no problems. The 50 hrs engine oil change was really easy, actually everything that need to be change or check in any of the maintenance jobs seems to have easy access.

I was looking at the kioti dk42se to when I bought it and what made me choose the Massey was the cab quality and comfort (lots of snowblowing) and the under belly is pretty neat with no filters or lines Hanging everywhere. The Dk had that hydrostat filter right behind that rear wheel that I was affraid of. Hydraulics are real fast to

/ 1735M owners ?
I have a 1740M
The 50 hrs engine oil change was really easy, actually everything that need to be change or check in any of the maintenance jobs seems to have easy access.

the under belly is pretty neat with no filters or lines Hanging everywhere. Hydraulics are real fast to

Thank you!