1736 Filter Location

/ 1736 Filter Location #11  
Yes I will take a picture tomorrow afternoon or sat am.

/ 1736 Filter Location
ErikVann, would you please post a pic of the location of the suction filter? I've been having trouble with my hydraulics squealing. I changed the fluid and main vertical filter at 50 hours and now I have 160 hours on my 1736. I didn't change the suction filter. I am starting to wonder if the screen is getting plugged on the suction filter. It started squealing about 25 hours ago. It worked fine after the fluid change. I was starting to think maybe it was the Tractor Supply Travellers fluid that is causing the squealing problem but now I am thinking it is the screen getting plugged up. I called the dealer and he suggested that I make sure the 3-point lever isn't all the way up because it would cause another demand on the pump. I tried that but it didn't help. Any thoughts?

May be the fluid. I was cautioned to only use the Permatran fluid because off brands have been problematic with these tractors.

/ 1736 Filter Location #13  
I was getting ready to change the fluid this evening and figured I better ask if this is the location of the screen filter for my 1736 hydro. Any help is appreciated.
20160606_180212[1].jpg

/ 1736 Filter Location #14  
One thing to watch out for on these tractors is the REMOTES. If anything starts acting funny go and check them CAREFULLY. They love to pop off. Worse they like to cock. Not enough to really see sometimes but just enough to stop the flow. This is especially ugly with the backhoe option on the rear remotes. The one that you use to jump across the hoe circuit can mess up your hydro pump if you run it like that. Dealer said to watch out for the squealing sound it will make. It happened to me and all I noticed was the cutter dragging on the ground with no other problem. It ran quietly and fine otherwise. Just keep that in mind if anything is out of sorts and remember , a glance isn't good enough. Put your hand on it and give it a tug.
The other problem is the remotes for the bucket. The Cat converter made them move the hydraulics outboard farther than they should be. They can and will get snagged on brush. The dealer warned me about this. The outboard ones can be grabbed hard enough to reinsert the part that popped out. The inboard ones you can't. They just push away. I keep a 10MM wrench handy to remove that cover for this happening.. Once you pull the cover you can grab the inside half well enough to shove them together. Needless to say I am no fan of this style of remote.

/ 1736 Filter Location #15  
Drizler, thanks for the additional information. I had one pop off a few months back so I need to recheck them again.