1782 sgt

/ 1782 sgt #1  

machinery

Tractor
steiner 430 exmark
I changed my hydro filter and fluid. Now, when I move the f and r lever forward I feel a clunk. Feels like a bad u joint. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Feels like play in the differential. I did not see any broken bolts. The tractor has washer fluid in the rear tires.

Thanks

Dan B

/ 1782 sgt #2  
Check to see the tranny release lever didnt move or semi-disengage the tranny....other than that you might wan to see a dealer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ducati

/ 1782 sgt #3  
First of all was the unit doing this before the oil change? Secondly what type of fluid did you use?

/ 1782 sgt
It was doing it before, used cub filter and fluid. I found one broken bolts. I have some loose too. I am in for a major repair. I am selling this after the repairs are made. The will never hold up plowing snow.

Thanks for your help!!!

Dan

/ 1782 sgt
I called the dealer, he may buy this from me. I am going to repair tonight, then sell. It will never take plowing snow.

Thanks

Dan B

/ 1782 sgt #6  
Machinery . shoot me an email ,I may be able to help . you can also call me 724 730 6254 rcpatton at msn. com . where you at in Pa. Rich