1835M Questions

/ 1835M Questions #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Just wondering a couple things about the new 1835M as I don't have any MF dealers close by.

anyone have any pics or info on the front mount snow blowers and what they have for the hitch part of it? Just wondering if they are simpler and more reasonably priced than the Kubota setup?

And for the third function on the loader.....I assume the factory setup has the button the FEL control handle?

Thanks.

/ 1835M Questions #3  
I live in the low country of South Carolina so I can’t answer the snow blower question, but yes the third function is operated by a button on the loader control lever.

/ 1835M Questions
I live in the low country of South Carolina so I can’t answer the snow blower question, but yes the third function is operated by a button on the loader control lever.
I got some snow I can send you, LOL

Thanks for the info.

/ 1835M Questions #6  
I am very curious about these tractors as well. Looking at a Massey compact tractor….just don’t have any dealers that are less than an hour away. Can’t find much about them on any of my Facebook groups. This forum is the most I’ve seen.

/ 1835M Questions #7  
I am very curious about these tractors as well. Looking at a Massey compact tractor….just don’t have any dealers that are less than an hour away. Can’t find much about them on any of my Facebook groups. This forum is the most I’ve seen.
I have had my 1835MH open cab since October, due to a lot of overtime it only has 35 hours on it. I own 150 acres of mostly timber and so far have used the tractor to bush hog the roads, plant 3 food plots and till my garden. I am happy with the tractor and will answer what questions I can.

/ 1835M Questions #8  
Just makes me mad…go on tractor house and all the 1835’s have “call for price” on them. Don’t think there are any around iowa I could go and look at.

/ 1835M Questions #9  
Called and talked to two dealers closest to me today. Torn between a 2605H and an 1835M. Two completely different tractors and different purposes.