1920 Ford hydraulic pump replacement recommendations

/ 1920 Ford hydraulic pump replacement recommendations
Yeah they always say that. I've always rebuilt and they worked anyway.
I was looking to see how much the rebuild kit was, but I have had no luck in find a kit for the 1920.

/ 1920 Ford hydraulic pump replacement recommendations #12  
I was looking to see how much the rebuild kit was, but I have had no luck in find a kit for the 1920.
Taking it off is a big part of the expense. You can do that part. Take it to a hydraulic shop and say you want it rebuilt, or just check it out. At least you'll know it's ok or not. They may can repair it with stocked parts off their shelf. I've never went to the manufacturer for replacement parts. I'm one of the guys running all over the place in a service truck.

/ 1920 Ford hydraulic pump replacement recommendations #13  
Measure the clearances and if in tollerance just rebuild. That is if the pump is the problem.

Taking it off is a big part of the expense. You can do that part. Take it to a hydraulic shop and say you want it rebuilt, or just check it out. At least you'll know it's ok or not. They may can repair it with stocked parts off their shelf. I've never went to the manufacturer for replacement parts. I'm one of the guys running all over the place in a service truck.
Thanks I will try to find a shop locally. And see what they say. Hopefully it’s rebuildable. Thanks

Measure the clearances and if in tollerance just rebuild. That is if the pump is the problem.
My manual doesn’t have the clearance info on the pump nor the brake down of the pump, I’m going to try to find it online. Thanks