1944 Farmall H will not start after sittin in yard for a year.

/ 1944 Farmall H will not start after sittin in yard for a year.
It's been almost two years and we have not touched the tractor. Today we had a man stop by and want to buy it and another farmall that is even older. But we had no idea about a price. How do I go about figuring worth on these two old tractors?

Granny DP

/ 1944 Farmall H will not start after sittin in yard for a year. #12  
I would get them running before thinking about selling,a running Tractor is worth more than non runner.
It's been almost two years and we have not touched the tractor. Today we had a man stop by and want to buy it and another farmall that is even older. But we had no idea about a price. How do I go about figuring worth on these two old tractors?

Granny DP

/ 1944 Farmall H will not start after sittin in yard for a year. #13  
Not running, depending on the tin, paint, tires etc. might be worth $400 each, maybe up to $1000. Running, again depends on the condition, somewhere between $600-2000. Definitely worth a couple hours to see if they can be made to run easily.

/ 1944 Farmall H will not start after sittin in yard for a year. #14  
You said new gauges on the side makes me think maybe safety system we used on irrigation motors . are the gauges in a red mount with a little button coming out from the bottom of the oil gauge , if so just press it and try to start

/ 1944 Farmall H will not start after sittin in yard for a year. #15  
Only way I'd pay more than 400-500 for a non runnernwasif it was a rare one I had parts for, like a 2000 offset, or had brand new tires and great tins.

/ 1944 Farmall H will not start after sittin in yard for a year. #16  

Granny DP
these guys will help you with pricing.
TractorData.com - Farm tractors

/ 1944 Farmall H will not start after sittin in yard for a year. #17  
tractordata? um.. take that info with a grain of salt. And any of their info that you can verify from another source.. I'd consider maybee using...