1953 Farmall Super C

/ 1953 Farmall Super C #11  
here is another pic.let me know if you want top link bracket pic and I will take one.

Attachments

• 264875-3pt1.jpg
    264875-3pt1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 375
   / 1953 Farmall Super C #12  
Corm: I added a 3pt to a 52 Super C a couple years ago. Worked very well except the range (from highest lift to lowest) was a little limited and had to adjust when using a PH digger. Control was better than on my new TC40. Also, had both float and downpressure (very handy for PH digging in dry clay!). The new TC40 doesn't have down pressure. The only thing it lacked was extenable links. I was very pleased with the hitch. It was very solid and well made. Spoke to the guy who builds them and he was most helpful (both before and after purchase). The outfit is called Saginaw Tractor (in, where else, Saginaw, Michigan). Don't have the address (the Super C file has been archived) but you should be able to get it from information (or on yesterdaystractors). I highly recommend it. One thing, don't forget you are going to need some front weights with the implements hanging out the back. JEH (If you can't find the #, let me know and I will pull the file).