1962 Ford 2000 shuttle shift power steering and loader. Rare?

/ 1962 Ford 2000 shuttle shift power steering and loader. Rare? #21  
what sherman parts are you looking for. Iknow a few guys that have sherman parts.

soundguy

/ 1962 Ford 2000 shuttle shift power steering and loader. Rare? #22  
Thanks Soundguy. I know I will need the output shaft. It has a bearing raise machined in to the back side of the out put gear. Its very cawmen for the raise part to be pited or worn out. that's just the first thing I see.

/ 1962 Ford 2000 shuttle shift power steering and loader. Rare? #23  
pm me for the email of a guy that has some sherman parts.

/ 1962 Ford 2000 shuttle shift power steering and loader. Rare? #24  
Identifying Old Ford Tractors

Go to this site, they show the exact tractor although a little cleaner in a picture near the end. It dosn't seem to be an industrial, the industrial models were the 2030, 4030, 4040 according to the site I can't remember because I was only somewhere between 1 and 3 years old back then. From what the site states that model was made from around 1960 I would guess till 1962 when the next series was introduced. As far as the transmission goes it had to be factory installed if the transmission doesn't have any reverse gear in it it would only go forward without it. I think if you take the serial number off of the transmission right behind the starter on the left side of the tractor that you may be able to identify the exact year and how many were made that year. You may have to look in the 01 series serial numbers because it seems like it was between the 01 and the thousand series an early thousand and a late o1, go figure.