1984 Iseki tu1600 4wd dash light symbols?

/ 1984 Iseki tu1600 4wd dash light symbols? #1  

Eggsiam

Tractor
1984 Iseki tu1600 4wd mini tractor
I know the charging system, the oil light, and the water temp, but there’s in more I’m not sure about and it comes on once in a while. Guy who sold it to me said” it comes on when your fuel is low”.. I don’t think so, the fuel is full. Any ideas ?? It’s the top right one. Thanks in advance
IMG_3609.jpeg

/ 1984 Iseki tu1600 4wd dash light symbols? #2  
Looks like air filter restriction light to me. Have you checked the condition for air filter? Also check for some sensor around the air box to make sure the wires are connected and not ripped off.

/ 1984 Iseki tu1600 4wd dash light symbols?
Thanks for the quick reply. It makes sense to me the air cleaner on there. It just has a hose that comes off the air cleaner box and it’s just an open end of a hose almost looks like a big black radiator hose. I thought well wouldn’t hurt to put a sock over it to restrict some of the dirt from going in when working in the field. Well, since I took the sock off this morning, it hasn’t come on, so that must’ve been the problem. Thanks for the quick reply though I appreciate it.

I feel pretty stupid one that one

/ 1984 Iseki tu1600 4wd dash light symbols? #5  
The open hose is where it sucks cold air from the front of the tractor, then it gets filtered by the air filter and goes to the engine.

The sock was just creating enough restriction that the light would come on. At least you know it's working right. :)

Hey, it happened again. I used her for about 4-4 1/2 hours yesterday, and the idiot light came on again. I was working in my yard moving dirt to flatten out some spots, ( so a lot of powdery dirt) and I came in at the end of the day. I took the air filter out, took the air compressor to it, and a lot of dirt came flowing out the filter, way more than I suspected. So after cleaning g the filter , housing and engine compartment , put it back together and the lights still on.. I’m assuming I need to change the filter out all together. But where do I get parts for this thing?? Great lil’ tractor, but I can’t find any parts in my state ( Washington) let alone the USA. Please, any info that might help would be greatly appreciated.
ps. Is there a way to reset the idiot light??

/ 1984 Iseki tu1600 4wd dash light symbols? #7  
I don't think there is a reset for the lights as it has turned off on it's own in the past.

For testing purposes, let the engine idle a little bit without the air filter and see if the light turns off. If yes, then you need a new filter.

Does the filter have any numbers on it? It may help you get some references to start searching. In Europe, there a bunch of good websites where you could even order the entire filter kit (air, oil and fuel filters) for that tractor.

If true, do you know the names?? All I have is my Iphone to use for internet where I live. It does work, but when i use it, it’s a pain to look thru all of those websites that pop up, especially on such a small screen. I’ll try what you suggested. When I found the air filter yesterday, it was like 23 euros, but $120 to ship it to me, and that was some via Snail mail.

If true, do you know the names?? All I have is my Iphone to use for internet where I live. It does work, but when i use it, it’s a pain to look thru all of those websites that pop up, especially on such a small screen. I’ll try what you suggested. When I found the air filter yesterday, it was like 23 euros, but $120 to ship it to me, and that was some via Snail mail.thanks for the help. appreciate ya man

/ 1984 Iseki tu1600 4wd dash light symbols? #10  
Let me search for a couple ones and I'll put them here later on.

On the other hand, I'm sure you can find a filter there. Maybe take the current one to a NAPA and see if can match it.