Price Check 1987 Ford 1920 4wd selling price?

/ 1987 Ford 1920 4wd selling price? #34  
Looked like maybe a grader blade in the garage too.

/ 1987 Ford 1920 4wd selling price? #35  
Regarding the ROPS, thanks, your eyes are better than mine.

/ 1987 Ford 1920 4wd selling price?
Thanks everyone for your comments. The ROPS is on top of the mower. The storage unit has low clearance and we took it off to drive it in. Paul is correct -- there is also the blade. Blade, mower, FEL, original parts, original paint, and original tires. I have listed it for $12,900 in Shrewsbury, PA and have received about 5 offers and have corresponded with 15 people. I believe everyone thinks the price is correct and fair, but it is the nature of Craigslist skimmers to always offer less. What's the tractor worth to me? It is priceless. But I will part with it for the asking price.

/ 1987 Ford 1920 4wd selling price?
Also the gears are 12/4

/ 1987 Ford 1920 4wd selling price? #38  
Well, I am the proud new owner of this machine!

Story time:

I saw Jen's craigslist ad, did some poking around to figure out a value on this tractor, and ran across her post here on the forum. When she said it was a clean/all original tractor, she was not kidding. Jen and her husband agreed to meet with me on the 2nd coldest day of the year to take a look at it, and I was blown away at what I saw. Frankly, it looks like this machine should be in a museum instead of a garage! :laughing:

I knew from the advice she had gotten on this forum, and her sentimental attachment to her Dad's tractor, that there wasn't going to be a whole lot of wiggle room on the price. In the end, I am more than happy with what I paid Jen for the tractor and I am glad she agreed to sell it to me.

So, when I said Jen and her husband agreed to show me the tractor on the 2nd coldest day of the year, I reserved the #1 spot for the day I picked it up. We had wind gusts up to 40mph with light and drifting snow. The outside temp gauge in my truck never went above 14* the whole time we were loading up. Jen and her husband went above and beyond agreeing to meet me on such a miserable day. Here's a pic I grabbed once we got it loaded up on the trailer:

20160213_093903_zpsvnptji5o.jpg

Luckily I only live about 16 miles from where the tractor was so the tow home was fairly uneventful. Unfortunately (fortunately?) the road crews were pretty heavy handed with spreading the salt on the roads, and when I got the machine home it looked like this:

20160213_103942_zpskfe63jte.jpg

I knew I wasn't going to need the mower any time soon, so that went into storage and I threw the scraper blade on and took a spin out the driveway just for fun. Having a heated garage with a floor drain paid off, and after an hour of washing I got the old girl back into shape again.:

20160213_131434_zpsowia6ty9.jpg

At this point, I feel like Ralphie when he got his Red Rider BB gun for Christmas. I'm looking forward to spending some quality time going over this tractor and changing the fluids and getting her greased up. Jen included the service manual with the tractor along with every other piece of paperwork she had for it (which was a lot!). I'm mainly going to be using the machine for light Harry-Homeowner work and snow removal. I'd eventually like to get a snow blower attachment for it, so I've got some research to do.

I really wanted the 1st tractor I bought to be my last one, and I feel like I got just the machine I wanted.

/ 1987 Ford 1920 4wd selling price? #39  
Wow! Welcome to the forum. It's super cool that you joined and told us about the new home for this machine. Good luck with it. Congratulations!!

/ 1987 Ford 1920 4wd selling price? #40  
Great story, glad I was following. Hoping to hear how well it works for you.