1992 B6200 with KMW K-91 loader & MMM

/ 1992 B6200 with KMW K-91 loader & MMM #1  

dvan1966

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B6200DT
I know this is a long shot but here goes,
I bought the tractor in 2005 because I wanted a tractor with a loader. I did mow with it a couple times then removed the MMM because I have other mowers. I have had it off for 13 years.
I put it back on a couple weeks ago and have mowed a couple times with it. The issue I am having is if I go over a bump/small hill and the MMM raises, sometimes part of the MMM will hit the "rear rail" which is part of the loader support that runs under the tractor. When this happens it lifts the rear wheels a little and I come to a stop and sit there and spin.
What is happening is there is a couple inches side to side motion of the deck and if it happens to be to one side or the other when it raises it hits the rail. If It didn't have a loader it wouldn't be a problem.
It is a quick attach loader and I do take it off to mow, but the rail is a permanent part.
There is no adjustment or anything that I can see that is worn that would allow the side to side motion.
I was hoping someone might have the same combo I have and could maybe shed a little light on this.

Thanks for any suggestions.

/ 1992 B6200 with KMW K-91 loader & MMM #2  
Sorry I cannot be of help. I have a B6200 from the eighties, as I remember you could not get the mmm from the factory with a loader, maybe because of this issue. Its been a while since I bought mine so I could be wrong.
Good luck!