1996 Terramite T5C front end tierods

/ 1996 Terramite T5C front end tierods
Just got off the phone with Brice today. He said they do bolt on from underneath. Just hope the PO did not ruin the taper to the point the front end is loose.
Brice was good to talk to and was willing to help.

I am realizing that I did not explain it correctly to Brice. I was thinking and trying to say to come up from the bottom and what I said was "bolt from the bottom".....now realizing it was poor communication on my part and poor attempt to explain to Brice what I was asking.....

Sorry for my confusion ......tierods are on top of spindle.....not on the bottom!

/ 1996 Terramite T5C front end tierods #12  
did you take the old ones to Napa, sorry if I missed this... it seems a competent counter guy could find what you needed with the old sample. This is probably wishful thinking though.

did you take the old ones to Napa, sorry if I missed this... it seems a competent counter guy could find what you needed with the old sample. This is probably wishful thinking though.

I did not, I had called Terraquip and they had given me the Napa part. From what I understand, NAPA must have more than one version of this part. One of the guys told me they too had gotten the wrong part from Napa....two bends instead of one .....it is supposed to be the right number for the part ....in their case they sent it back and napa resent the correct part. I am going to take my picture and the one I have to see if I can get the correct one. Will post what I find out.

/ 1996 Terramite T5C front end tierods #14  
does anyone have part numbers for tie rod ends?

Here is the part number from my recent freshing up of my new to me 1996 Terramite

Front end tierods- NAPA 269-2116 make sure they are not to bent like the ones I got-

Good luck!

/ 1996 Terramite T5C front end tierods #16  
NAPA 269-2116 is for a left hand thread tie rod end, i went to o'reilly auto parts, they crossed the napa part # to a moog #. i need a right hand thread part. the appliction is for a 1960-1966 falcon. a rh part is on order for my t5.

Sorry. That is the part number given by Terramite to me and when I had problems, I called back to verify it was the correct number, which they confirmed it was the correct number for my tractor. I do know that when you call Terramite they ask for your serial number. All parts are provided based on your serial number, so I am guessing they made changes to them and that is how they keep up with what parts are on what tractors.
Glad you got what you needed.

framin what year is your T5?

/ 1996 Terramite T5C front end tierods #19  
i do not know? how do i check? thanks for the napa # it was a good start.

i do not know? how do i check? thanks for the napa # it was a good start.

Best way is to call Terraquip and give them your serial number. They can tell you when it was made, etc.