Tractor
Kubota BX25
Must be a mistake on my calendar.....

Attachments

• snow on tractor x.JPG
    snow on tractor x.JPG
    762.3 KB · Views: 191
   / 1st day of spring #2  
i see you have alot of snow on the ground for the 1st day of spring.

/ 1st day of spring
sunny yesterday....perfect day.....short sleeves....worked outside all day....didn't even occur to me to put the BX back in the shed....

this morning, different story.....

/ 1st day of spring #4  
Oh wow. Glad that snow isn't here. It's 80 F today and although I hate the wind. I'd rather take the wind over any snow.

I think it was March 2009 is when we had snow on spring here. Glad it didn't do it this time.

Chad

/ 1st day of spring #5  
Snowed here all morning but didn't really amount to anything. Was 70 degrees on Friday and I was working in the yard in a T shirt. I heard the weatherman say we're going back to the weather pattern we had in January and early February when we had record snow fall. They're already predicting snow again Wednesday and Sunday. Hopefully, being March it all melts quick. Yuck. Just washed and waxed the truck this past weekend (yeah, I do that sometimes :D)

/ 1st day of spring #6  
We have 4" of new snow on the ground since yesterday and it's still coming down. I was all ready for Spring but it is not ready for me just yet. I might even have to go push it around some with the tractor. Sigh....

/ 1st day of spring #7  
The weatherman said on TV that there will be a long time between the first day of spring and the first spring day. I'm depressed. Looks like more snow and cold this week. Last year I planted potatos on April 1. That won't happen this year.