1st post .LL1102 loader on 2023 MS125 need specs for 48" Piranha bar.

/ 1st post .LL1102 loader on 2023 MS125 need specs for 48" Piranha bar. #11  
I've got say that this is great accessory that you're getting. With my bar today, it made my driveway work go quite well. We had a hard week long freeze and then lots of rain. I'd never seen my drive get that bad. I didn't see any base in that section of drive-it must of gotten built up over time. Dug out into the clay and mud to a decent point to lay in some rock and cover w/ gravel. A good way to spend a sunny afternoon.

/ 1st post .LL1102 loader on 2023 MS125 need specs for 48" Piranha bar.
Ok. I've had the piranha pro mounted for a few weeks (but now I broke a joystick link and lack security clearance for the specs). Pretty bullet proof. Highly recommend.
FYI. The LL1102 loader with the 48 inch skidsteer quick connect bucket is the same 48" bucket that Kioti uses. My measurements on the hole placement were close enough to the Kioti pattern they had so the support person said he'd send a kioti and if it didn't work, it's one they can stock. I had a center bolt added so I can remove 4 bolts and rotate 180 for the straight edge without dropping the blade.
I'm told the standard piranha bar is not as high quality of steel ? As well, because the standard bar mounts within the bucket, they need the bucket width dialed in since the edge to edge width can vary.